The stats on this treadmill certainly stack up. With a 2.75CHP drive system with non-flex roller, the folding NordicTrack treadmill is certainly a good bet. We are all digital these days, and this is no exception.
The incline range with it’s digital display, goes from 0-10%/ The speed control from 0-20mph. Ideal for slow walks to full on sprints. The belt it’s self has a 20×55” belt. How does that hold up you ask? It is ideal for a variety of users. The cushioning is well balanced for serious workouts.
Now if you are wanting presets, the T7.0 has 20 of them to get the most out of your workout. You can even set a weightloss workout with it built in. Good cardio training presets straight out of the box.
This can even track your pulse like many other treadmills. Furthermore, the T7.0 has an iFit Bluetooth Smart (BLE) which can track your progress. You can even workout with your friends with their own 30 day subscription that comes with the treadmill.
What has it got under the hood:
- Drive system: 2.75 CHP
- Roller: 1.9 precision machined and balanced non-flex roller
- Digital quick incline control: 0-10%
- Digital quick speed control: 0-20 KPH
- Walking belt: 20 x 55 (51 x 140 CM)
- Total weight 101kg
- Bluetooth connectivity
- Sturdy build, especially for heavy workouts
- 20 presets which are actually quite good
- Cushioning system makes it feel more natural
- Little on the expensive side
- Folding is not as compact as others in the same league